Bulletin No: 184 Volume: 21 Tuesday 22 September 2015
FURTHER PROTECTED INDUSTRIAL ACTION TO COMMENCE THIS WEEK
Members are advised that yesterday the Unions notified ESTA of further industrial action as lited below to commence at:
18:00 Thursday 24 September 2015
The actions notified to ESTA are:
- 3. Ban on staff sending or responding to all ESTA internal email.
- 6. Stoppages to normal duties – other than activities related to emergency response – to wear or displace union campaign materials and union campaign clothing at work including materials and clothing displaying union slogans and insignia for an unlimited duration.
- 7. A ban on complying with the direction to remove union campaign materials and union campaign clothing at work including materials and clothing displaying union slogans and insignia for an unlimited duration.
- 8. Ban on compliance to Control Room Protocol regarding taking photographs on the control room floor – provided that there is no image included of active CAD screeds, Event or LEAP data.
- 14. Ban on participation in any training other than call taker and dispatch courses.
- 16. Ban on conducting or participating in ay process relating to employee misconduct & disciplinary matters.
The above numbering coincides with the numbering provided for on the Ballot Order.
Previous industrial action implemented last week continues along with these new actions which will commence.
Members are reminded there are further actions which may be implemented at a later date. Actions cannot be implemented until they are notified to the employer with three full working days notice.
In the meantime, should any members feel threatened or uncomfortable due to actions of the employer in relation to Industrial action please contact Rini Krouskos on 0400 441 616 ASAP.
Further, if you have any queries regarding the industrial action please contact your union official ASAP.
Members are also reminded that the Unions are holding members meetings commencing with meetings at Ballarat as follows:
Thursday 24 September 5pm-7:30 pm
Meetings at Tally Ho will be announced shortly.
At these meetings the Unions will be seeking feedback on a range of key matters which are outstanding in barganing including:
-The start date for new Assistant Team Leader and Workplace Trainer Positions
-ESTA’s claim for a re-accrediation process inclusive of an assessment component
-ESTA’s claim reagrding reducing your entitlement in relation to TIL
Attendance at these meetings is vital to ensure your feedback is heard in relation to these matters.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary