Bulletin No: 185 Volume: 21 Wednesday 23 September 2015
FURTHER PROTECTED INDUSTRIAL ACTION NOT TO START UNTIL FRIDAY 6AM
Further to Bulletin 184 yesterday, members are advised that the bans which were to commence at 6pm Thursday have been postponed and will now not commence to until 6am Friday 25 September 2015.
The actions notified to ESTA which will now commence on Friday are:
- 3. Ban on staff sending or responding to all ESTA internal email.
- 6. Stoppages to normal duties – other than activities related to emergency response – to wear or displace union campaign materials and union campaign clothing at work including materials and clothing displaying union slogans and insignia for an unlimited duration.
- 7. A ban on complying with the direction to remove union campaign materials and union campaign clothing at work including materials and clothing displaying union slogans and insignia for an unlimited duration.
- 8. Ban on compliance to Control Room Protocol regarding taking photographs on the control room floor – provided that there is no image included of active CAD screeds, Event or LEAP data.
- 14. Ban on participation in any training other than call taker and dispatch courses.
- 16. Ban on conducting or participating in ay process relating to employee misconduct & disciplinary matters.
The above numbering coincides with the numbering provided for on the Ballot Order.
Previous industrial action implemented last week continues along with these new actions which will commence.
Further, if you have any queries regarding the industrial action please contact your delegate or Rini Krouskos on 0400 441 616.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary