Bulletin No: 063A | Wednesday 29 May 2019
To: ALL UFU MEMBERS
Important notice to members: Please read
UFU MEMBER INTRANET LAUNCH RE PROPOSED LEGISLATIVE CHANGES FOR FIRE RESCUE VICTORIA
Keep informed and stay engaged with your Union so as you have the latest information re FRV and presumptive legislation for firefighters
- Today, the Andrews Government are reintroducing Firefighters’ Presumptive Rights Compensation and Fire Services Legislation (Amendment) Bill into Parliament. As such, the UFU has enacted the following to ensure members are fully informed for this important legislative reform.
- As a result of the Minister’s announcement, the UFU will launch an internal UFU Member Intranet.
- Members will receive an email (to their personal email addresses) with login details and a temporary password to access the Intranet. If you did not receive this email, please check your spam mail and/or call the UFU Office on 9419 8811.
- This Intranet will keep members informed about the latest information regarding fire services reform and presumptive legislation. Members will be able to access links and information, including FAQs, in a timely manner. Importantly, members will be able to post questions in the Q&A Forum and receive timely answers from the UFU. If you have a question regarding reform or presumptive legislation, please use the MEMBER FORUM to post your question (and not the suggestion box on the Contact Us page) to ensure your question is processed and answered in a timely manner.
- This is an internal Intranet only. This Intranet will not be accessible by the public. All UFU members are expected to respect the confidential nature of this internal communication forum.
- Further information to come!
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary