Bulletin No: 206 | 11 December 2018
TO: ALL UFU MEMBERS
LES TWENTYMAN CHRISTMAS DRIVE 2018
DEADLINE: Tuesday 18 December
- UFU Delegates and members are respectfully reminded that the deadline for donations to the Les Twentyman Christmas Gift Drive is next Tuesday 18 December!
- For any questions, please contact Laura at the UFU Office on 0427 734 064 or email@example.com
- The UFU sincerely thanks all members who have already donated and Delegates and members who are currently organising donations to the Christmas Gift Drive. We thank you for your enthusiasm and thoughtfulness that you continue to display each year for the Christmas Drive. The families and teenagers that are the recipients of your gifts are incredibly grateful for your generosity.
What to donate?
Members are encouraged to donate any items that are deemed suitable for young people aged 12 – 18 years and/or items that are suitable for families. Gift suggestions:
- Sports gear, including sports caps and sports socks
- Sporting equipment in particular basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, cricket sets
- Lynx Deodorant/Shower gel packs and hair wax products
- Perfume, body moisturiser and makeup packs
- Jewellery boxes, display cushions, room décor
- Board games
- Calming colouring books
- Outdoor family games i.e. outdoor cricket, bocce sets
- Beach items including frisbees, beach bags, beach towels
- As members can appreciate, the LTF has asked for no candle donations.
As always, members are encouraged to display their gift-wrapping skills and wrap gifts in Christmas-themed wrapping paper or cellophane and ribbon!
Members are kindly asked to indicate age range on wrapped gifts.
DEADLINE: ALL GIFTS MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE UFU OFFICE BY TUESDAY 18 DECEMBER!
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary