Bulletin No: 250 Volume: 21 Wednesday 16 December 2015
To ALL MEMBERS
THIS MORNING’S CAMPAIGN ACTIVITIES WERE A HUGE SUCCESS
MEMBERS NEEDED FOR FURTHER CAMPAIGNING TOMORROW MORNING
This morning’s campaigning was a massive success. Firefighters targeted the offices of Labor MP’s to hand out Christmas postcards to the Community addressed to Dan Andrews asking him to honour his commitment to firefighters. Firefighters were present at 8 electoral offices and thousands of postcards were handed out. The media covered a group outside Dan Andrews office participating in the action.
The support from the public was overwhelmingly positive, with many signing their name to Christmas postcards expressing their disappointment to the Andrews government attitude towards firefighters. There was absolutely no report of any negativity expressed toward participants.
Members will be handing out Christmas Postcards tomorrow for members of the public to sign and send in to Premier Andrews to express disappointment in the Government’s Failure to resolve CFA and MFB op’s enterprise agreement tomo.
Off duty members are encouraged to RSVP for one of the following locations from 9:00 – 10:30am:
- Tim Pallas’s Office: 56-58 Watton Street, Werribee 3030
- Geoff Howard’s & Sharon Knight Electorates: Bridge Mall, Ballarat 3350
- Tim Richardson’s Office: 374 Nepean highway, Chelsea 3196
- Vicki Ward’s Office: 718 Main Road, Eltham 3095
- Lisa Neville’s Office: Shop T1, Newcomb Central, 71 Bellarine Highway
- Daniel Andrews Office: 517A Princes Highway, Noble Park 3174
- Sonya Kilkenny’s Electorate: Carrum Train Station, Carrum
- Nick Staikos’s Office: 723 Centre Road, Bentleigh East
Please RSVP to Dan Hunt on 0419127045 if you are available to participate at one of these locations.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary