Bulletin No: 009 | 15 January 2019
TO: ALL UFU MEMBERS
FAIR WORK COMMISSION DECISION:
2016 MFB AGREEMENT
- Deputy President Gostencnik had today handed down his decision regarding the certification of the 2016 MFB/UFU Operational Staff Agreement.
- The Deputy President found that the Agreement can be certified however there need to be some further discussions regarding a number of issues, which are complex in detail.
- Deputy President Gostencnik has asked the MFB and UFU to make further submissions on these matters.
- The UFU Staff & Legal Team are currently reviewing the decision and a more comprehensive update will be provided to members in the near future.
- In the interim, BCOM and UFU Delegates meetings will be held by way of teleconferences.
- Members will be kept informed as we progress these matters. For any queries, members may contact Branch Secretary Peter Marshall on 0419 127 004.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary