Bulletin No: 040 Volume: 24 Wednesday 14 March 2018
To ALL UFU MEMBERS
UNITED FIREFIGHTERS’ UNION OF AUSTRALIA
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
Nominations are called for:
JUNIOR VICE PRESIDENT
BRANCH COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT MEMBERS FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- MFESB OFFICERS (2)
- MFESB FIREFIGHTERS (2)
- CFA OFFICERS (1)
- CFA FIREFIGHTERS (1)
- OTHER (non- MFESB & non-CFA) (1)
- NOMINATIONS, which must be in writing and comply with the registered rules of the Union, may be made at any time from Wednesday 14 March 2018. They must reach the AEC office or postal address not later than 5:00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 3 April 2018. Nominations may be withdrawn up to 5:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday 11 April 2018.
- NOMINATION FORMS are available from the office of the Union or AEC. The use of this form is not compulsory providing nominations comply with the rules.
ADDRESS FOR LODGING NOMINATIONS
By Email: A properly completed nomination form including all necessary signatures and attachments may be scanned and submitted as a pdf file to email@example.com Note: Emails larger than 6MB in size may not be accepted by the AEC’s firewall.
By Post: Australian Electoral Commission, GPO Box 4382, MELBOURNE VIC 3001
By Hand: Australian Electoral Commission, Level 8, Casselden, 2 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
By Fax: (02) 6293 7603
- BALLOT: If a ballot is necessary, voting material will be posted on Friday 20 April 2018 to eligible members at the address shown in the Union’s records. The ballot will close at 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday 11 May 2018.
- Changed address? Advise the Union now.
NOTE: A copy of the AEC’s election report can be obtained from the organisation or from me after the completion of the election.
(03) 9285 7177
14 March 2018
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary