Bulletin No: 095 Volume: 24 Tuesday 15 May 2018
To: All UFU Members
NOTICE TO MEMBERS:
UFU planning sessions and delegate training
- Further to Bulletin #094 announcing the completion of the Branch Elections, the Branch Committee of Management would like to inform members that in moving forward under the new Branch Committee, the following will be scheduled:
- 2-day Planning Forum for UFU Staff and Branch Committee of Management;
- 2-day Delegates Training/Planning Conference.
- These planning sessions will address issues affecting our members over next 3 years under the newly-elected Branch Committee.
- Recent matters that have been raised regarding communication, delegate training and the forthcoming state election will be discussed. Additionally, industrial strategy will be developed in consultation with the Delegates. Matters raised in the recent members’ survey will also form a basis for discussion.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary