Bulletin No: 108 Volume: 24 Friday 15 June 2018
To: All UFU MEMBERS
Important conference regarding exposures
UFU OH&S CONFERENCE:
PPC & ABSORPTION OF TOXINS ON THE FIREGROUND
- The UFU is pleased to announce that it has arranged for an extremely important presentation to be delivered regarding Personal Protective Clothing (PPC) and the absorption of toxins on the fireground.
- The seminar will be delivered by Neil Mangelsdorf. Neil is a Station Officer with the SAMFS and is currently the OH&S Coordinator of the UFU of Australia.
- Neil has presented both nationally and internationally on this topic and this will be the first time that he will deliver his presentation to Victorian branch members.
- All UFU members who are not on shift may attend this seminar.
- Given the nature of the information presented, this seminar counts for the purposes of trade union leave for UFU Delegates. Delegates who require leave to attend are advised to contact Laura Campanaro (details below) ASAP.
UFU OH&S CONFERENCE ON PPC AND ABSORPTION
FRIDAY 6 JULY 2018
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
MFB BURNLEY COMPLEX (Lecture theatre)
450 Burnley St, Richmond VIC 3121
RSVP by Monday 2 July to Laura Campanaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0427 734 064.
PLACES ARE LIMITED.
Note: UFU Delegates who require trade union leave are advised to contact the UFU ASAP.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary