Bulletin No: 126 | 8 August 2018
To: ALL UFU MEMBERS
LAUNCH OF ‘LET ME KNOW’ APP
An app for improved mental health and wellbeing in the fire services
- On behalf of the UFU and members, Branch President Dave Hamilton yesterday attended the launch of the MFB’s ‘Let me Know’ app for MFB employees.
- Following consultation between the MFB and the UFU, the LMK App is now officially launched. The UFU supports this initiative. Members may register at www.letmeknow.org.au.
- CFA members are advised that the CFA has also announced that it will also be adopting the app for CFA employees.
- As always, the UFU acknowledges and thanks all those who contributed to the ideas behind, and development of, this app. The UFU recognises in particular the work of the MFB and CFA employees and UFU members on the LMK Committee for their diligent work on this app for their peers.
- For any questions, members may contact UFU Industrial Officer Carol Gee on 9419 8811 or at email@example.com.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary