Bulletin No: 127 | 29 October 2019
To: ALL UFU MEMBERS
2019 LES TWENTYMAN FOUNDATION CHRISTMAS GIFT DRIVE!
Gift guidelines, deadlines and more …
UFU members – Building upon the important community work that the UFU members have become involved in, we respectfully request that members…
Start planning, buying and wrapping!
Christmas is just around the corner and the UFU will once again participate in the Les Twentyman Foundation Christmas Gift Drive for disadvantaged kids!
The LTF Christmas Gift Drive has grown to the point where every child and family who attends the LTF Christmas Day breakfast receives a gift that has been generously donated by UFU members. Without your support, the LTF Christmas Day is not the same.
It is important that we continue this work of which we again respectfully request our members to become involved in.
Delegates teleconferences will be convened this week to discuss these arrangements.
Some gift suggestions from LTF to get you started …
- All types of board games!
- Outdoor family games (i.e. beach cricket sets, etc)
- Beach items i.e. frisbees, beach towels
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Sports caps and sports socks
- Sporting equipment (basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, cricket sets)
- Portable speakers
- Perfume, body moisturiser, skin care packs
- Lynx deodorant/shower gel packs and hair wax products
- As is protocol, and as members can appreciate, the LTF has asked for NO candle donations.
DEADLINE: ALL GIFTS MUST BE AT THE UFU OFFICE BY MONDAY 16 DECEMBER!
For any questions regarding the above, please call Ruby Gallis on 9419 8811.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary