Bulletin No: 129 | 29 October 2019
TO: ALL UFU MEMBERS
UFU “WOMEN IN FIREFIGHTING” FORUM
MONDAY 25 NOVEMBER 2019
- On 25 November, the UFU will hold a UFU “Women in Firefighting” Forum for members.
- The Forum will focus on women in the fire services – including peer support, women’s health (female firefighter cancers, etc.), Q&A sessions and more.
- The day will feature a number of guest speakers from both Victorian and other fire services, discuss a number of key topics in the fire service and serve as an opportunity to meet other women in the fire service during lunch.
- The UFU has written to the fire services to obtain their support for the Forum as well as assist in releasing members who wish to attend from duty.
- Further details will be released shortly … please book your place ASAP as places are strictly limited. Forum details below:
WOMEN IN FIREFIGHTING FORUM
MONDAY 25 NOVEMBER
10.00AM for a 10.30AM start until 2.30PM
GARDEN ROOM, CROWN CASINO
8 Whiteman St, Southbank VIC.
Children welcome to attend.
Places will be strictly limited. To RSVP and to advise of any dietary requirements, please contact Ruby Gallis at the UFU Office on 9419 8811 or email@example.com by Monday 18 November.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary