Bulletin No: 149 | 30 August 2018
To: ALL UFU MEMBERS
MFB CERTIFICATION CASE UPDATE:
- The proceedings for the certification of the MFB UFU Operational Staff Agreement 2016 resumed today in the Fair Work Commission before Deputy President
- Today Counsel for the MFB and Counsel for the UFU made their closing submissions.
- Counsel for the Federal Minister will conclude their closing submissions tomorrow, as will Counsel for VEOHRC. The matter is likely to be completed tomorrow, finishing with the UFU and MFB’s legal submissions and reply.
- As advised in previous Bulletins, the hearing is open to the public and as such you are entitled and encouraged to attend to watch from the gallery. Members are reminded to remain respectful at all times during the proceeding if you do attend.
- The proceeding is taking place at the Fair Work Commission, 11 Exhibition St Melbourne CBD and will commence at 10am.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary