Bulletin No: 169 | 25 September 2018
To: ALL UFU MEMBERS
- The target is $20,000. The team has so far raised $17,352. Can UFU members help Team Uncle Bob reach their $20,000 target??? If you’d like to donate, please click on the link above!
- Recently retired UFU member and MFB Station Officer, Robert ‘Bob’ Tottle (2023), was unfortunately diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease in 2017.
- To raise awareness about the disease, and money for research, Chera and Ash Tottle set a $20,000 target for their father’s Fight MND fund and will be participating in the Daniher’s Drive on 11 October along with 100 other teams!
- As always, the UFU sincerely thanks UFU members who have already made donations. For UFU members who will make group donations, please identify your district/station/platoon on the donation list.
- LINK TO TEAM UNCLE BOB’S FLYER: https://jmp.sh/Q40PbRI
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary