Bulletin No: 179 Volume: 21 Tuesday 15 September 2015
TO ALL UFU ESTA MEMBERS
PROTECTED INDUSTRIAL ACTION TO COMMENCE
Following the successful ballot, members are advised that ALL the industrial actions listed below are to commence from:
18:00 Thursday 17 September 2015
The actions notified to ESTA are:
- Use of a generic log on for CAD & Telephony Systems – if generic log on not available, staff to make use of alternative log on (not their own).
- Ban on wearing Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority uniform at work.
- Ban on compliance to ESTA’s Social Media Policy to the extent that it prevents members from publishing information on Social Media relating to enterprise bargaining issues & conditions of employment for ESTA operational staff.
- Ban on complying with policies & procedures regarding communication with media, to the extent that it prevents the employee from participating in an unlimited number of briefings and interviews over an unlimited duration to the media, politicians and the public regarding enterprise bargaining issues & conditions of employment for ESTA operational staff.
- Ban on creating a record of any employees participation in protected industrial action.
The above numbering coincides with the numbering provided for on the Ballot Order.
There are further actions which may be implemented at a later date. Actions cannot be implemented until they are notified to the employer with three full working days notice.
These actions are protected industrial actions which can be undertaken by members of the union.
IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT THE ACTIONS CONTACT YOUR UNION IMMEDIATELY.
Sue Riley email@example.com
Amanda Kaczmarek firstname.lastname@example.org
Rini Krouskos email@example.com
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary