Bulletin No: 089 | 14 August 2019
TO: ALL UFU MEMBERS
UFU Communications update!
DELEGATES PORTAL NOW LIVE
UPDATES TO MEMBER INTRANET
DELEGATES PORTAL LAUNCH
- The UFU is proud to announce that yesterday the UFU launched a Delegates Portal for all UFU Delegates.
- The Delegates Portal is an extension of the existing UFU Members Intranet and, among other things, features: UFU Delegates Forum (Q&A), FAQs, Enterprise Agreements and other key documents including guidance notes and policies, Bulletin archives, and handy links and contact lists
- The Portal also has the ability to adapt as major industrial issues arise – making it easier for Delegates to navigate major issues and disputes and update members as questions arise.
- UFU Delegates have requested their own dedicated portal over a number of years and we are proud to launch it to best prepare and resource our committed Delegates. This week, further updates will be made with video and other media content, templates, delegates lists, industrial information, and more …
UFU MEMBERS INTRANET UPDATES
- The UFU Members Intranet has continued to be updated since its launch at the end of May.
- Recent additions to the Intranet, which is accessible by all UFU members, include: Agreed guidance notes and policies, Absent Members page, Fires of Interest page and forum which can be utilised for members who attended major fires such as Tottenham Fire, presumptive legislation section including a UFU/Slater & Gordon joint fact sheet, joint communiques, and more.
- The Intranet has also been streamlined and adapted over the past two months as the content changes. The Intranet will continue to evolve as time goes on and with member suggestions (via the JotForm on the last page of the Intranet)
The UFU Members Intranet and Delegates Portal will continue to evolve. This is a work in progress – it is important that members utilise and engage with these forums that have been specially built for you.
Strength in Unity
READ OUT AT MUSTER AND PIN ON NOTICE BOARD
Authorised by Peter Marshall, Branch Secretary